Thursday 30 July 2015

Done

I don't know what to do anymore! I've tried so hard! I've tried everything I can think of! But none of it is enough! I'm so sick of being pushed further and further away! But as soon as you need something from me, then it's like nothing's changed!
I can't deal with this anymore! Friendship is give and take! And these days, it feels like I'm the one doing all the giving, you're the one doing all the taking!
I'm done trying! I've given up hope on this whole "friendship" thing we were pretending we had for the last little while! It's become pretty damn clear I don't matter to you at all anymore! And I'm done being the one apologizing when I've done nothing wrong except being the only one out of the 2 of us trying to keep this friendship alive.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment