Tuesday 24 March 2015

Thanks a lot

Because my neighbours are such dicks, I got a fucking parking ticket for parking outside my own god damn fucking house!! You have got to be fucking kidding me!! As if I'm not dealing with enough fucking stress!
Let me tell you! If you have the balls to call the police and complain about me parking beside my own home, during the summer when you sit in your garage blasting your music, don't be surprised if the cops show up either!
Fuck! I am so done!! I can not catch a break! This is absolute bullshit! I parked there everyday until I was able to park in the garage, and now for the few weeks I can't, I get a fucking ticket! I am so pissed!
Once again, another great weekend has been ruined!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment