Monday 6 October 2014

This year

This has been one crazy year!!! Can't really say I enjoyed being 21 nor did I hate it! Got to spend my first day of being 21 in Disneyland with my best friend! I went through some crazy things this year!
I moved out of my parents house into my own place with my sis!
Got an amazing job, but soon lost that job because of tests I did not pass.
But I did meet someone amazing in my life. Literally fell into my life at a time I really needed some happiness.
Thank you to all my incredible friendships who got me through the hard times and were there with me through the great times!
Let's make being 22 a great time!!



Disneyland with Tay


Halloween


My second tattoo


Visiting my friends in Disney World




Florida Georgia Line with Kate


Disneyland Paris


Geoffrey

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment