Monday 4 August 2014

=)

Finally starting to feel better about everything
After the world dealt me a shitty hand and I spent the last couple months feeling depressed cause it felt like my whole world was caving in on me, I am finally waking up with a smile on my face
I am excited for my trip that is coming up soon, I am looking forward to seeing my family across the world and going to Disneyland Paris
I'm getting myself back into the things I love and enjoy like painting and scrapbooking. These are things I always need to continue working at because it relaxes me so much just sitting at the table and painting the day away
When I get home from this trip, I have to start looking for a job but I am excited for it and I am going to work hard and in January, I will be able to go back to school and learn again
Things may be rough, but I can't wait to see how the next few months of my life play out

No comments:

Post a Comment