Monday 30 June 2014

Feeling Wonderful

Woke up with the happiest and most excited feeling!
Today is my very first official day as a WestJet employee! Going for orientation and then on Wednesday I begin my real training! I am so excited to start this new job in my life and I can not wait to meet new people and see all the incredible places it takes me!
Then when I am all done work, Tayler and I will be receiving possession of our home!
After waiting over a year and it being postponed on us 3 times, today, we finally become homeowners!
This itself is going to be an adventure all it's own! Living with my sister, my best friend in the entire world! I am so excited!
All this change is coming into my life so quick and sudden but all I am is so excited for it all! I am looking forward to my future at WestJet and my life finally living away from home and living with my best friend in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment