Monday 23 December 2013

December 23rd 2013

Today I begin again. After taking so much time off from working out, I'm getting back to it! Sometimes I don't feel very big but then sometimes I feel huge! I want to be able to wear cute bathing suits and not feel like I have to cover myself up. I want to feel pretty and proud of myself again like I did in high school when I woke up an hour earlier then I needed to to work out and I felt great! I want to feel healthy again! I want to feel pretty and proud of myself. I'm setting myself a goal. I'm moving into my new house in May. I want to have lost at least 10 pounds by then. It's not much but it's a goal that I going to work hard towards. No more pop or junk food unless it's a special occasion. I am going to do this and I know if I can, I will feel so proud of myself! I did it before and I can do it again!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment