Monday 15 July 2013

WHY

Why was I ever friends with you!?
I look back and think, jeez! You were a total bitch to me!
I remember the moment you told me that I was one of the people in Florida that you would stay really good friends with even after our program was over!
You are such a fake piece of shit!
Clearly you don't care about me, considering you haven't made an effort to even say hello to me in just about 8 months! You never once texted me and asked how I was or if I wanted to do something.
But to my face, "OH MY GOD JODEY! IT'S BEEN SO LONG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? OH MY GOD!"
Fuck you!
You are a bitch! And I hope you get what you fucking deserve!
The funny thing is too that everyone warned me about you too! Everyone was like, she seems really fricken fake and like a total bitch.
And I was like, oh no! She's so nice! She's such a sweetheart!
HA!
Yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment