Monday 22 April 2013

Excited!

I have that excited feeling in my tummy right now ! Any minute now, I'm going to head down and catch my cab and head to the Pop Century resort to spend a week with one of my best friends in the entire world! I am so looking forward to this week! I am so excited to see Michela!
I'm also nervous right now that I over estimated how long it's going to take her to get to the resort! I thought it would maybe take her an hour to get onto the Magical Express at the airport, and then maybe 30-40 minutes to get to the resort!
Little did I know she got on the Magical Express around 5:30! And my cab isn't coming till 6! I really hope my cab RACES there so that either I beat her there or she isn't waiting too long!
But either way, I am BEYOND excited to see Michela and spend an awesome week with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment