Sunday 31 March 2013

Saddest Throw Out!

Last night was Lindsay's throw out!
I held it in pretty well, but when I got home, I cried!
Lindsay, I knew you before I even arrived in Florida and you were one of the first people in Merch that I met. You've always been there for me and I hate that we live on complete opposite sides of the country, but I'm not saying good-bye forever, cause one day, I will make my way to Ontario and come see you!
You've helped me grow as a cast member, and as a person!
I will so much! I will miss taking the C3 bus with you. Getting Grilled cheese and fries with you. Having kind of inappropriate conversations onstage (flavoured condoms). I will miss how you talk about the Habs. I will never know hockey the way you do. The way you talk to annoying and rude American guests!
I can't even begin to describe how much I am going to miss you Lindsay! You have been way more then a friend to me! It's going to be impossible to say good-bye to you on Wednesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment