Thursday 18 October 2012

Me

I hate the fact that I'm the kind of person who, no matter what is going on, or no matter how terrible someone treats me, I won't ever say anything because I don't want people to be mad at me. I don't want to start an argument or anything.
There are so many times when people are doing something that really really hurts me, but I never call them out on it, I never say anything about it. I don't think if I say something, it'll fix everything, I just think that the person will get mad at me and then that's it, and I don't want that.
All my life, people have been like, Jodey you can't be like that, you can't bottle everything up cause then one day it'll just burst and you'll freak out at everyone for everything. Well I can tell you for a fact that that has never ever happened to me. I have never bottled up so much crap that I just explode with anger. No, it's never happened. So you can only imagine how much I am bottling up right now.
Especially being here, where people are treating me like crap on a daily basis. Where people are acting like my feelings mean nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment