Tuesday 12 June 2012

Dishes

There are glasses all over the coffee table!
Dirty plates in the sink!
Garbage is over flowing!
For the longest time, I didn't know where the garbage bin was, so I couldn't do that
But everything else, isn't mine! I understand this is your apartment too, but you need to respect the other people living here!
I've been trying my hardest to clean up after myself, to clean and put my dishes away after I make myself dinner
But I also haven't been home a lot of nights. I go out and I will have something to eat when I'm out, then when I come home at night, there's dishes everywhere
Please do not expect me to clean up after you! Because this is just disgusting!
It already bugs me that I had to go out and buy new clothes to use to wash dishes before someone would throw the smelly gross one in the laundry.
It bugs me that after you have friends over, the pizza boxes and garbage stay out until someone else cleans it up!
I'm not here to clean up someone else's mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment