Thursday 17 May 2012

Shut up!

Dear Kate, I would like to say thank you!
When I started making posts and what not saying I was going to see Nickelback's concert, I got a lot of hate from people, messaging me saying shit like, Nickelback sucks! Why are you going to see them? They are awful!
Well fuck you guys! I like them and there are a lot of shitty artists and groups out there that you love that I think suck more then anything. but when you are excited to go see them, I don't message you saying "why are you going to see so and so? They suck! They are awful!" Especially when I can tell just how excited you are to see them!
So thank you Kate!
I know that you don't like Nickelback but not once did you say to me when I told you I was going, "Why are you going? They suck. I would NEVER go see them! Why are you paying money to go see them?" like some of the people in the messages I've been getting.
Instead, when I got back from the concert, you message me right away!
"Hey! How was the concert? Did you have fun? Did they play your favourite song?"
So thank you Kate! You are the best! And this is why you are my bestest friend in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment