Friday 18 May 2012

Get up

I do not want to get up and do anything today!
All day yesterday, all I did was lay in bed working off a second-degree hang over
Then when I finally got up, I showered and packed my suitcase while watching CSI NY
I almost ended up finishing season 4
My room is such a mess right now cause when I finally got home from driving with Nan, I was still in a lazy mood and I just threw everything on the ground
I do not want to get up at all today
Especially since I was all excited and my parents were going to go away this weekend. Then at the last minute, changed there mind.
So I could have spend this weekend (besides working) spending a lot of fun time with my friends and what not. But no, I'm still going out tomorrow for Kate's bday. But other then that, looks like my plans include, working out, cleaning shit up for my parents and going to work

No comments:

Post a Comment