Friday 27 April 2012

Left Out

I'm so sick of feeling like this! Feeling like no matter what, I'm not going to be good enough to somehow involved in your life. It honestly hurts my feelings that even though I make Facebook status' saying that I'm excited to see you, and I blog all about it, you can't even make one comment or remark that says you're hanging out with me, that you're excited to see me or anything.
What makes me feel worse is when I spend time with you and I'm so happy to see you and when I take pictures and post them on Facebook you untag yourself, like you don't want people knowing that you're hanging out with me.
And then what makes me feel EVEN worse, is seeing pictures you have posted with other people saying, "I love this girls" "I love my friends". Makes me feel like even less of a friend to you for stupid reasons
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment