Friday 30 December 2011

2011

Well 2011 is coming to a close and I must say, it's been one heck of a year. It had it's times when I just wanted to throw a brick at a moving vehicle!!

  • Writing my Diplomas 
  • Missing the eye direction in Bio
  • Getting trapped in Vancouver
  • Finding out there wasn't a job for me in Disney World
  • My last Meet the TA night
  • Losing my best friend in the whole wide world </3 Pepper
  • My very last dance show
  • Stupid boys and stupid drama
  • Bright orange Sobeys shirts
  • Getting my wisdom teeth out on my best friends birthday
  • E-learning

Then it had it's great times that made everything so worth while!!

  • Tubby Dog for the first time
  • Finding my perfect and dream Belle dress
  • Having probably the best last semester of high school ever!!! Bio. Religion/spare. Sociology. Spare
  • Watching Frontier House in Sociology "This is the Worst day of my life"
  • Replacing Valentine's Day with Sugar Bear Day
  • Going to see the Titanic exhibit at the Science centre with Kate and living
  • Going to Vancouver with Mama and Tay
  • Having a job interview in Vancouver for Disney World
  • Sleepovers and millions of walks at midnight
  • Doing countless Timmy's mornings at school and being apart of Community of Caring
  • Getting my Grad photos taken with Mickey Mouse
  • Beastly with Kate and Nicole "Shit's going down!!!"
  • Bought myself a shirt that says "I love Walt Disney"
  • Flying all by myself to Florida
  • Going to Mexico, Cayman Islands and Jamaica on the Carnival Liberty
  • Jamie's 11th Birthday 
  • Mickey Mouse Cake Pops!!!
  • Pirates 4 in IMAX with my best Pirate friends
  • GRADUATION!!!!!!!!
  • Looking like a Princess and Riding in a limo!!!!!!!!!
  • Grade 12 retreat
  • Walking the stage
  • Dance show with my best girls !!! Getting terrified by Button
  • Finally owning all 7 Saw movies
  • Going for a drive and finding the place my Great grand parents lived when they moved to Canada
  • Finishing High School once and for all !!!
  • Going shopping in Vegas
  • Seeing Jack Sparrow on Freemont Street
  • 'O'
  • Seeing the Grand Canyon and walking on the Skywalk
  • Road trip to Vegas, Disneyland and San Francisco 
  • Going to Alcatraz and the Walt Disney Family Museum
  • Last Harry Potter movie finally released!!!!
  • Got drunk at Stampede with Cassidy  
  • All my Best Friends turning 18!!!!
  • Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension !!!!!
  • Going to LA with just my sister
  • Six Flags: Magic Mountain!!! Probably one of the best trips of my life !!!!
  • FINALLY getting my learners
  • Getting my belly button pierced 
  • The first time Jamie got up and went to school and I didn't have too
  • Getting a brand new fancy MacBook
  • GETTING OFFERED A JOB IN DISNEYWORLD !!!!! 265 DAYS !!!!
  • Not only did I get a job in Disney World but my best friend Heather is going too so I won't be all alone 
  • My Prince Adam <3
  • Turning 19!!!!!!
  • Birthday Surprises from Kate!!!!
  • Going on a school trip even though I'm graduated!!!
  • WE DAY !!! Vancouver 2011 !!!!!!
  • Dressing up as Star Wars
  • Boo... at the Zoo !!!
  • Walt Disney's 110th Birthday
  • Winning a Tassimo at my work party
  • MacKenzie getting scared by the waiter
  • Pumphouse Theatre presents PETER PAN!!!
It's been an eventful year !!! And I wouldn't change one moment of it

No comments:

Post a Comment