Friday 25 November 2011

Pissed off Last Night

  1. I was really craving beef jerky so I bought some and waited in a huge line up for it and it was suppose to be only 6 dollars but it came up to 9 but I felt bad cause I waited in a huge line up for it and the line was still huge so I just paid for it.
  2. When I came home, someone in my house stole my laptop so I had to go look for that
  3. Then someone else opened my window all the f ing way so my room was so f ing cold!!! I sat on my bed in the fetal position for an hour cause even my blankets were frozen and I couldn't breath it was so bloody cold
  4. I had to pay 75 bucks at the eye doctor yesterday out of my own money and 100 bucks says when the insurance gives us back what they are going to pay of that, my parents aren't going to give it to me! That's my gosh darn money! Christmas is coming! I kinda need that cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment