Monday 8 December 2014

School

An update from my post earlier today!
I received a call today that one of my classes was cancelled because not enough people registered in it!
Luckily, I was able to find the same class at a different time and register for that one! I was very lucky too because it fell right before another class and I wouldn't have to move around any of my other classes to make this one fit!

Good things about this new class!
It's still the same class I was in before, just a different time
This one is from 9:30AM-11AM, where my other one was from 6PM-9PM so I won't have to kill 6 hours between 2 classes, then take the train home so late at night
Now all my days, I finish classes by 12:30, so I can go home, study or do whatever
Both my classes Wednesday and Friday are in the same room! So I don't even have to move my butt!

Bad things about this class
I had to re-write up my schedule and now it's all covered in white-out and looks horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment