Sunday 21 December 2014

Me

I have lived my life pleasing everyone around me. I have never taken a moment to look in the mirror and see who is the most important person. I am done being treated like shit from people. I have already removed negative people from my life but I need to take it one step further. I have been hurt so many times by people I thought I could trust. People I thought loved me. I'm done. I still know it's going to be hard for me to actually stand up for myself cause I've never been able to do it. But I'm going to try! I'm sick of almost everyone in my life bullying me and putting me down like I mean nothing. I have done nothing to deserve this from the people who are my family. I've always wanted to be the person people can turn to when they are sad, but no more. Being this kind of person just makes people use me. They use me and leave and I'm done with that. The friends I have in my life are my true friends. I will no longer allow negative people in my life who do nothing but bully me and bring me down. Even if that means certain family members I will no longer see, I don't care. I tried. I really really tried and I will no longer be that person who sits by and let's people hurt me just so I don't hurt anyone else. I have been hurt enough. I wish I could go back in time and stand up for myself in situations so I don't have to feel like this on a daily basis. But I can't. But I have to start at some point. And I don't know why but this morning was my breaking point. I'm done being a nice girl to everyone I meet. I am done being a push over. I need to learn to make myself happy again! I used to be and thanks to people treating me like shit, I no longer remember what that feels like.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment