Tuesday 16 December 2014

School

Being as excited as I am to be going back to school, it really upsets me when members of my own family look at me and say, really? that's what you want to do?
Umm? Thanks? Yes, I wouldn't say being a unit clerk is my "dream job" but it is a really great career to have, being in health care, there will always be jobs because people are always going to be sick. I've grown up and I know I would rather be in a field where I have a guaranteed job, good money an hour, and health insurance, then have my dream job but not being able to afford things.
I am so excited to finally be going back to school! I am really looking forward to my classes and I think I am going to enjoy this and be good at it!
I can take people who don't know me saying things like that. But from my family, who is suppose to support me? No, that's just not right!

No comments:

Post a Comment