Sunday 18 August 2013

Want to go home

I can't apply for a permanent position cause they have no forms available!
I tried to buy myself a drink and the machine ate my money!
I'm not even close to my weekend!
I still have to work today, tomorrow and Tuesday!
Like it's just after 9 and I already just want to crawl back into my bed and cry cause I am just not having a good morning at all! I'm so fricken tired it's not even funny! I'm so hungry cause I didn't have time for breakfast! And I didn't have time to pack a lunch!
And how come when you're already upset, your brain is like, hey let's think of more things to make you upset! Like how about the fact that people who you thought were your good friends haven't talked to you in weeks even though you have been trying to talk to them!
Or how come it feels like everyone in your life has their life figured out, and here I am, working at Costco! For how knows how long before I can finally go back to school
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if I found out they weren't going to keep me on permanently here at Costco, just with the way this morning is going, I wouldn't be surprised if when I went out to get carts or something, I got hit by a car.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment