Friday 2 August 2013

Disney Withdrawal

I miss Disney!
I miss all the amazing friends I made!
I miss hanging out with them!
I miss all our inside jokes!
I miss the sunshine!
I miss going to the parks after work or on my day off!
I miss living on my own!
I miss Magic Kingdom!
I miss Animal Kingdom!
I miss Hollywood Studios!
I miss Epcot!
I miss the Canada Pavilion!
I miss having so shame or judgement when I wore a XXL children shirt or bought 20 plushes!
I miss Wishes!
I miss the funnel cakes!
I miss The Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain!
I miss Universal Studios and being a judgemental Cast Member!
I miss engraving!
I miss morning meetings!
I miss the stock room ghost!


I just miss everything and I want to go back! But mostly, I miss all the amazing friends I met while I was in Florida! The ones who took care of me! The ones who treated me like I was family! The ones who I thought I never even really had an impact on till they told me! I miss working with you guys! I miss hanging out with you guys! I miss laughing with you guys! You guys were my world for a year and now that I am home, it's hard to take that part completely away from myself!
I only hope someday in the future, I get to see you guys all again, because I can't stand the thought of never seeing you guys ever again! You guys are my family now!
I love you and I miss you!

1 comment: