Sunday 18 August 2013

Annoying

I'm already annoyed and in a bad mood cause I didn't get any sleep last night and I had no time to eat before I got picked up super early for work.
And now the guy beside me in the lunch room has the worst BO ever, and there's a woman in front of me who is just so annoying!! The weather man was like, It's a beautiful Sunday morning. And she has to comment, "Oh yeah it's a beautiful Sunday. I love Sunday! I'm so happy it's finally Sunday! Sunday is the best day of the week! Oh I can't wait to finish work and go home, cause it's Sunday!"
We get it! You are obsessed with Sunday! Shut the hell up about it why don't you!
And man beside me, why did you now decide, even after apparently deciding not to wear deodorant this morning, to pick the smelliest thing in the world to eat!!
K I want to go home now!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment