Monday 30 July 2012

Oops

Accidentally got off early from work today !!
This is what happened!
Chase: Hey Jodey, how are things
Me: Good! I really can't wait to get off though, I have a really great idea for a story and I want to go home and work on it
Chase: Do you want me to see if I can get you off early?
Me: No, it's ok, I don't mind. I'm only here for another 2 hours.
15 MINUTES LATER!!
Zach: I got your bumpout
Me: What? I'm not off till 8:45?
GO TO THE BACK AND CALL MANGER
Tiffany: Hello?
Me: Hi, I just got my bumpout but I'm here till 8:45
Tiffany: Oh, Chase said to see if we could let you go early
Me: I told him that I didn't need it!!
Tiffany: Oh, well if you want to go, you can. We already have too many people

Miscommunication=Getting let off work 2 hours early

No comments:

Post a Comment