Tuesday 24 July 2012

Cats from Around the World

So I was sitting in the break trailer talking got Bryce from pest control
Me: Do you get a lot of calls about cats? I see so many strays at my apartments and at the Wal-Mart bus stop.
Bryce: You'd be surprised how many calls I get about stray cats hanging around backstage
Me: What do you do with them after you catch them?
Bryce: I take them to Animal Kingdom and then a vet checks them out. If they are okay and healthy, they're put into a sheather so they have a chance to be in a family
Me: Oh my goodness!! I would love to have a kitty that's been hanging out behind Soarin' !! Next time you find one can you bring it to me???
Bryce: Yeah sure, I'll find a cat then walk around Canada asking where Jodey is cause I have a cat for her!
Me: Then I'll hold it for the rest of my shift and then name him whatever ride he was found behind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment