Saturday 14 July 2012

Cutie Pie

I had the cutest little girl come up to the bracelet engraver yesterday and get a bracelet engraved. 
We have 2 different fonts. Just like times and then a cursive writing. So her mom was like, which one do you want? This one is prettier, and pointed to the cursive and the little girl goes, no I want the other one. Her mom's like, no this ones nicer. The little girl goes, but I want it in English! So I told her, it is english, it's just a different kind of writing, it'll still say Addison (that was her name). So she chose that one. 
After I finished engraving it for her, she held out her wrist so I put the bracelet on for her. Then her dad was like, show it to me, I'll take a picture. 
So the little girl turns to me and goes, want to be in the picture? Can I sit on your lap? So I put her on my lap and I took a picture with her while she held her arm out to show off her bracelet! 
She was SOOOOOOOO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment