Saturday 17 September 2011

The Clockwork Angel

I finished reading Clcokwork Angel by Cassandra Clare and I did really really enjoy it
The only thing though is unless you read the Mortal Instruments it might not make a lot of sense
But compared to The Mortal Instruments I thought it was a lot better
The only thing about Cassandra Claire's books is that they always have a ton and a half of cliff hangers and the second one just adds even more then none of them are answered until the third book
With the other series I had all three books so I read them quickly and knew what happened
But now I have this book and the second one isn't coming out for another year
So I won't know anything for another year
But other then that, I really loved this book!
I thought it was a lot better then the Mortal Instruments
And I really can not wait for the Clockwork Prince to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment