Tuesday 20 September 2011

Do-Nothing-Days

Today sucked! I hate days where I feel like I did nothing at all and I hate it even more that when I woke up this morning I had such plans and nothing actually happened.
The only productive thing I did all day was a bit of school work. Other then that, nothing. Oh wait, I wrote a little bit of my story, but it didn't even fricken save so that was a total waste of time.
Just every little thing it feels like is bugging me and getting to me just because I've had such a boring day. And it really shouldn't. I just got the best news ever a couple days ago but little things are just upsetting me so much.
Like for one thing, I know it was a while ago, but we all went out for lunch that day and we all had a great time. So how come I'm the only one you delete and don't want to talk to? Did I do something to you?
And with you, I feel like you aren't excited for me at all about this trip? Everything else is just so much more important and you make me feel like I'm acting like a child because I'm so excited. Yes I'm excited! This is literally a dream come true for me! And I know it's not you going but could you please pretend to act a little bit excited for me? Cause honestly, this is the only thing getting me through the next 259 days. As soon as I'm there, I won't have to deal with this. I'll be gone
We haven't talked in how long! And then I send you a message saying I'm moving and you can't even ask where I'm going? Do you know how that makes me feel? We used to be best friends, I know things have changed and everything but that doesn't mean we still can't be friends and talk, but from the looks of things, it really looks like you don't want to be my friend at all anymore and right now, I really don't care less about it. I've been trying to keep out friendship together but if you're not going to try, then why should I waste my breath?
I wish I could figure out how to block things out my brain that'll just make me so upset like I am right now. All I really want is to be happy in life and like I said, I should be happy, but right now I'm not. I'm sitting in bed, writing this blog honestly just waiting for midnight so I can make another countdown blog about moving cause that's all that's going on in my life that feels blog-worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment