Thursday 15 September 2011

MOVING TO DISNEY WORLD

So today I got probably the greatest news EVER today! And kinda at the worst time!
Two days ago, I re-applied for the Disney International program
And today, quickly before I let for work (literally I had to leave for work in 2 minutes) I checked my email and saw that I had an email from Disney
Totally thinking it was just an email saying that they got my resume, I opened it!
I was wrong! It was not an email saying that at all. Nope! No sir ree!
It was an email saying they had an open position in Walt Disney World !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They offered me a job and I of course said yes! So I'm moving to Disney World on June 5th !!!!
Only 264 more days!!!
So after I read the email, I literally could not stop shaking! Right away, I called Kate and my mom to tell them the news!
But then I literally had to run to work! But during my breaks I texted and called probably EVERYONE I know to tell them all cause I'm so excited I could't breath!!! And now it's one in the morning and I'm way to excited to sleep so I'm making these huge and awesome long blog !!!!!
And another thing about it that is awesome times a zillion!!!
Heather was offered a job there too and she starts in March so when I go down there, I will already have a friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment