Monday 13 October 2014

Thanksgiving

Spent Sunday with Geoff and his family! Had such an amazing time and got to meet his sis and grandma!!! So happy to feel welcome by his family!
Today, Geoff came to my family thanksgiving! Met the whole huge family and so happy!
I'm thankful for my family! For my big sister who means the world to me! Best room mate ever!
I'm thankful to my friends who have been there for me throughout everything. Lord knows I went through some shitty few months and my friends and family were there for me the whole time.
And I'm thankful for my Geoffrey. Thank you for taking care of me and making me feel wonderful! You are incredible and I am beyond happy I have you in my life.
Thank you everyone! I love you with all my heart

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment