Monday 20 October 2014

Customers

Angry customer: I'm not mad at you, this is just frustrating.
Well how about you don't be a total bitch to me then! Cause it isn't my fault and I'm sick of listening to you scream at me for something I know nothing about and have zero control over!
I never understand why people think as soon as they walk into a store, employees are expected to bow down to them and treat them like they are Queen or something! People need to calm down when they are in retail locations. Sometimes we don't have things in stock and sometimes I don't know what you are talking about. I will do what I can to help you! But it seriously gets very hard not to scream back at some people when I am doing everything I can to help them and they are being beyond ridiculous about something I literally have no control over.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment