Saturday 21 May 2011

Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides

So my friends and I saw Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides yesterday
It was opening day and we were lucky to score tickets to the IMAX and what made it even better was it was my best friend, Kate's 18th birthday.

I was very upset that Orlando Bloom wasn't in it, but it was SOOO good and I fully intend on going to see it a second time. What I really liked about it that was different from the first three were the mermaids. I thought they looked really cool and I was really impressed.
Johnny Depp was still as amazing as ever for his role as Jack! Still super funny and pulling off crazy stunts to get away from something. The ending was very good and if you go to see it, stay until after the credits because something happens afterwards.
Even though they got rid of Orlando Bloom as Will, they brought in Sam Claflin as Phillip. He was very sexy I must say (he's no Orlando Bloom though =( )
Overall the movie was A M A Z I N G !!! I highly recommend any Pirate fan to go see it.
 Astrid Berges-Frisbey as Syerna the Mermaid and Sam Claflin as Phillip

No comments:

Post a Comment