Saturday 21 May 2011

Hi =)

Hey everyone!
This is my first blog of my new blog website deardisneyprincess.blogspot.com!! I hope you all like it =) I guess I'll start my first blog with a little bit about myself to get you all to know me =)

[Relationship Status] - At the moment, I'm single but I have a kind of who means a lot to me =)

[Parents still together] - Yep
[Siblings] - one older sister one younger brother. Makes me the middle child. I hate it
[pets] - Pepper Dog <3 She means everything to me. Sitting on my lap right now as I type this


FAVORITES
[Color] - Pink
[Number] - 4
[Animal] - Sharks, wolfves and Armidillos
[Book] - Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
[Flower] - white rose

DO YOU
[Have tattoos?] - One one my foot, it's little puppy dog prints for Pepper. I want to get a second one. A Walt Disney quote on my back
[Cheat on tests?] - Honestly, yeah
[Like roller coasters?] - Love em' !! Want to go to Six Flags and Canada's Wonderland SOOO bad
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] -Grandma's or Disneyland or World
[Like cleaning?] - Nope
[Own a cell phone?] - I do, her name is DJ

CURRENT
[Current hair] - Curly and I want to dye it
[currently playing] - What I meant to say- Daughtry
[Last movie you saw] - Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides
[Believe there is life on other planets?] - No
[Hate yourself?] - Sometimes
[Collect anything?] - Books
[Like your handwriting?] - Not when it's messy

LOVE…
[First crush] - Peter
[you believe in love at first sight?] - It's called Childbirth
[you believe in "the one?"] - Very much so

ARE YOU
[Sarcastic] - Yes
[shy] - A little
[Talkative] - Yes

WOULD YOU RATHER…
[Pierce your nose or belly button?] - Belly Button
[Be serious or funny?] - Funny

ARE YOU…
[Simple or complicated?] - I try to keep things as simple as possible

ABOUT YOU..
[What time is it]- 10:42 AM
[Name] - Jodey

WHAT DO YOU WANT…
[Where do you want to live] - Disneyland
[How many kids do you want] - Two
[What kind of job do you want] - Writer or Wedding Planner or Teacher
[Do you want to get married] - I do

UNIQUE..
[Are you double jointed] - Not that I know of
[Can you raise one eyebrow] - A little
[Can you cross your eyes] - Some what
[Do you make your bed daily] - Not on Weekends

CLOTHES, ETC…
[Which shoe goes on first] - Haha, I don't know =P
[Ever thrown one at someone] - Everyday
[How Much money do you carry in your wallet]- I think I have 40 right now

IN THE PAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU…
[Bought something] - I bought 2 movies and popcorn at the movie theatre
[Gotten sick] - No thank goodness
[Sang] - While I was trying to fall asleep
[Felt stupid] - Every moment of my life
[Missed someone] - When I'm not with someone who means a lot to me, I miss them a lot. I hate being away from my friends =)
[Gotten drunk ] - No
[Gotten high] - No
[Danced crazy] - and fell
[Gotten your hair cut] - No, I haven't cut my hair in over a year
[Watched cartoons] - Of course
[Lied to someone] - I try my hardest never to lie to people

IN THE LAST FEW DAYS WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT…
[Slept in your bed] - Pepper Dog, Heart, Lucy, Mickey and me
[Saw you cry] - Lucy
[Saw a movie with you] - Kate and Nicole

HAVE YOU EVER…
[Been to California] - 8 times
[Been to Europe] - 5 times I think
[Wished you were the opposite sex] - As much as it sucks to be a girl and go through all the things girls go through, I wouldn't change myself

HONESTLY…
1. [Honestly, what color is your underwear?] - Pink
2. [Honestly, whats on your mind right now?] - Debating to go to a party tonight, Wishing a certian someone would text me back
3. [Honestly, what are you doing right now?] - Starting my own blog and texting my aunt cause my parents are idiots
4. [Honestly, do you think you are attractive?] - I didn't for the longest time, until someone called me beautiful. But to this day, it still kind of shocks me when a guy tells me I'm hot or pretty
5. [Honestly, have you done something bad Today?] - It's 10 in the morning, nothing happens till 12 at least
6. [Honestly, do you watch disney channel?] - YES !!!! That's the only TV I watch
7. [Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?] - I tend to be a very jealous person. I try to hide it from people who it'll hurt
8. [Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?] - Kate and Nicole, Pepper Dog and at the moment, Him <3
9. [Honestly, do you bite your nails?] - Never have
10.[Honestly, what is your mood right now?] - His name is Chris
11.[Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment?] - Either, Kate Nicole or Chris
12.[Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?] - Kate knows probably everything about me, if you ask, I'm most likely to tell you. I don't really have secrets. I just sometimes don't tell people stuff cause they don't ask
13.[Honestly, do you hate someone right now?] - Yes
15.[Honestly, do you like someone?] - Yes <3
16.[Honestly, does anyone like you?] - I really think he likes me

EVERYONE’S CONFESSIONS
[ ] I still watch cartoons on Saturdays.
[ ] I eat Froot Loops.
[ ] I go trick or treating.
[ ] I’ve taken a bubble bath in the last month.
[x] I have water balloon fights with my friends
[ ] I still believe in Santa
[ ] Mommy’s still the coolest person ever
[ ] I sleep till noon.
[ ] I still pass out little Valentines day cards on Valentines Day.
[ ] The boy/girl that sits next to me is cute
[x] I still drink apple juice.
[x] There are monsters in my closet.
[ ] I can’t sleep with the lights off
[x] I can’t sleep with the lights on.
[x] I still like piggy back rides.
[x] Boys/girls still have cooties

A – AVAILABLE : Kind of
B – BEST FRIENDS : Kate & Nicole
C- CUTE: Pepper Dog
D – DADS NAME : Wally
E – EARLY RISER: Yep
F – FAVORITE BAND/ARTIST: Nickelback
G – GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS : German Gummy Bears
H – HOMETOWN : N/A
I – INSTRUMENT: Sally
K – KIDS : None yet
L – LONGEST CAR RIDE: Too long
M – MILK FLAVOR : White
N – NUMBER OF SIBLINGS : 2
O – ONE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF : My obession with Disney
Q – FAVORITE QUOTE : "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing-That it was all started with a mouse" Walt Disney
R – REASON TO SMILE : He texted me back =)
S – SONG YOU LAST HEARD : Pirates of the Carribean theme song
T – TIME YOU WOKE UP : 9 AM
U – UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I love Roller Coaster Tycoon
W – WORST HABITS : Falling asleep

****Everyone has their firsts…****

First real best friend: Rachel Neid
First Cellphone: Parker
First pet: Fish
First piercing/tattoo: ears.

****Everyone has their lasts…****

Last person you hugged: Nicole, Kaitlynn and Kate
Last time you cried : Couple days ago
Last thing you touched: Phone
Last time at the mall: Yesteday
Last person you saw: Mom
Last thing you drank: Pop at the movie
Last time you have been truly happy: Yesterday when Kate texted me saying how much she enjoyed yesterday cause it was her birthday and I planned the whole day

No comments:

Post a Comment