Tuesday 22 March 2016

Sad evening

All I wish is that for once, I was important to someone.
I know that everyone has stuff going on in their lives. But it would be nice if it felt like someone actually cared about me.
I told friend yesterday how nervous I was. And would a single one message me today and ask if I'm feeling ok? Doesn't look like it.
I literally spend everyday of my life sad because no matter what, I will never be important enough for someone to care about me. There will always be someone who comes before me. No matter what we've been through together, it crushes me to know that I'm not even important enough in your life anymore to receive a little text every now and then.
I feel like you don't tell me anything about your life anymore and that makes me so sad. At one point we were best friends and now I honestly don't remember the last time you called me that. It just hurts a lot and I don't know how much longer I can live like this. Pretending I'm ok with everything when in reality, I get pushed further and further to the side everyday

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment