Wednesday 17 June 2015

Good bye

Seriously wish I could take off and get the fuck out of this place!! I am so done with everything!
Done with all these "friends" of mine who treat me like I mean nothing to them and stab me in the back!
Done with this "family" of mine! Don't even bother to listen when I'm trying to tell them my good news, but when I make the smallest mistake, all fucking hell breaks lose, and I'm an ungrateful, horrible, rude person!
I am done being stuck in this fucking life where no matter how hard I fucking try to do anything right, I will always be everyone's fucking punching bag!
I swear, if I could pack up and move out, id be gone and you all would never see me again cause I am done! I didn't sign up to be the person everyone goes to to spit on and I'm done!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment