Thursday 8 May 2014

Friends

I spent an awesome day with my aunt watching scary movies ! Such a good way to end my weekend!
Then I come home and just get totally pissed off because once again, feeling like everyone in the world fucking world means more to everyone then I do!
Well I am done!
I am sick and tired of being on the back burner of your lives!
I am sick and tired of you being pissed off at me cause the one fucking time you can hang out, I have to work or I'm sick!
I am sick and tired of the fact that not once do you EVER call me or anything to hang out, but when you need something for me, then all of a sudden, we're best fucking friends again!
I am done being treated like this!
DONE!
Don't text me! Don't call me! I know who my real friends are! Just get the fuck out of my life! I am done with thinking I have made the greatest best friend in the world, and then getting stabbed in the back

No comments:

Post a Comment