Friday 28 March 2014

Happy Birthday


It was exactly 14 years ago. But I remember the day like the back of my hand. I remember mom waking me up for school and telling us that she was going into the hospital that day to have our baby brother. I remember telling the news to my grade 1 class cause it was my special day. I remember going to Mama's after school and Tayler and I sitting by the phone waiting and waiting for our dad to call.
14 years ago, my baby brother came into the world. And though he can be the biggest brat at times, he has the biggest heart I have ever seen. When someone is sick, he is the one tucking you in and bringing you a can of ginger ale. When you hurt yourself, he is the one bringing you ice or helping you walk when you are having trouble.
Jamie, I can't imagine my life without you. You are the greatest little brother a girl could ask for. I love you with all my heart! You are the sweetest, funniest and most incredible little 14 year old ever!
Happy 14th Birthday Jamie! I love you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment