Saturday 9 November 2013

So annoyed

Like I am seriously starting to get so fricken annoyed! I haven't been able to drive myself to work on a weekend yet, cause one, my parents think it's to snowy. And now today I can't cause the car won't start.
I'm just getting so annoyed cause every single morning dad has to drive me, he always comes up and says, where's my breakfast? Like if you want breakfast, ask me for it and I'll make you some when I make my breakfast don't just come up stairs when I'm cleaning up my mess and, where's my breakfast?
And every morning, he pulls the, why don't you ever clean up? This kitchen is a mess! You think I did all this? No I was at work yesterday! It's not my fault the rest of the family comes home and dumps all their crap in the sink and then leaves it for the next person to clean! Either way, I was at work yesterday, none of these dishes are mine! Stop telling me I'm the messy one and it's my job to clean up after everyone in this house!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment