Sunday 9 September 2012

F***ing Drama

I've done nothing wrong!
I'm just trying to do a good job at work, make some friends and have a great time here at Walt Disney World
Feel like for some reason, before I came down, people made a pack with each other that that was not allowed to happen for me and they all have to work together to make me feel like shit all the time
No matter how great of a mood I will be in, everyone has to totally f*** it up and make me feel like total shit
I'm so sick of people like this
You can't just let me do 3 things. 1. Have fun at work and work hard. 2. Make friends and have a great time with them all. 3. Let me make memories of spending a year at the greatest place on earth.
No, 'F*** that' you all say! 'Make sure no matter what happens, let's put her in a bed mood and make her feel like shit even though she did nothing wrong'
Congratulations!
It's F***ing working !

No comments:

Post a Comment